I’ve got a different kind of book on the blog today. It’s called the Spiritual Seeds Planner. It is a really cool way to document spiritual progress in your life. I’ve never really thought about doing that before. I mean at the end of every year I try and look make and see where I’ve made improvements, what areas do I still need help in, and what should I focus on for the next year. Honestly, sometimes I forgot what I was even wanting to do in the first place. Why not track stuff like this? Plus I feel like it makes you a little more accountable!
Here’s what I liked about it:
- There is plenty of room in the calendar pages to write. I sometimes have a hard time writing small, so this is important to me.
- The pages are thick enough where there’s not a lot of bleed-through
- It prompts me to set spiritual goals, weaknesses, and more.
- I love the gardening theme!
- The cover is thick enough to protect the calendar, but you’re still able to bend it and stuff if you need to.
- It has stickers!!! This just makes it more fun.
- It has a ribbon so you can easily track where you are in the year.
I know it’s not for everyone, but if you are truly looking for a way to grow spiritually and you want to track your progress, set goals, and be encouraged to stay consistent through then year, then I highly recommend this fun (yet useful) planner!
ABOUT THE PLANNER
Spiritual Seeds Planner is a planning tool designed to help Christians prioritize living a fruit filled life, guided by the Holy Spirit. The Fruit of the Spirit is Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Gentleness, Faithfulness and Self-Control. (Galatians 5:22-23) The planner uses a gardening theme concentrating on four garden plots – Friends/Family, Self, Community, Vocation/Work. Each month focuses on one Fruit, detailing actions to plant + cultivate + grow. Actions are planned daily for highest yield. Cute garden themed stickers provide visuals for tracking growth. Unlike any other planner, Spiritual Seeds Planner prioritizes and plans Spiritual growth over daily “to do” lists and activities focusing on growth rather than achievement.
What makes it different:
· Puts God in charge
· Inspired, led and powered by the Holy Spirit
· Based on Scripture
· Impacts all areas of life
· Improves relationships
· Fills life with an abundance of Spiritual Fruit – Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, Self-Control
· Easy to follow instructions with visuals
· Vision Board
· Monthly Fruit Focus & Planning Pages
· Monthly Inspirational Prayers
· Weekly Planning
· Beautiful faux leather cover
· Fruit of the Spirit Bookmark with definitions and scriptures
· Fun Garden Themed Stickers
· Back pocket
· Blank pages for notes
· Brown Ribbon Bookmark
· Monthly Tabs
Coupon code just for you!
Get 20% off your order Use code FRUITOFSPIRIT
You could win your own planner! Just go to this website and enter 🙂