Welcome to Wondering Wednesdays, a weekly post to learn more about me and other bloggers 🙂
Today’s questions is – What are your goals for 2020?
A typical topic for the start of the new year, don’t you think!? But I almost hesitate to answer. I love making goals, but I hate not meeting them. So I try to say there’s stuff I’d like to do, and then if I get to do it, great! If not, then I’m not as disappointed as I would be if it were a true goal. Make sense? It does in my head lol.
So the things I’d like to do this year……
- Read more intentionally. Not just speed read, sign up for every tour, launch team, etc… I want to slow down a bit (I know, gasp!). But really, I don’t want to be bombarded with a heavy reading schedule to give time for other stuff I love.
- Get healthy. I don’t need to be a size 8, or 10 or whatever. I just want to be healthy. I know I need to lose weight, but I don’t want to put pressure on myself to “diet” because I will fail. Instead, I want to train myself to eat smaller portions, and less frequently. Maybe not have all fried foods all the time lol. You know what I mean. And perhaps throw a little exercise in there (cringe, but I need to do it!).
- Be a better blogger. My blog took a big hit last year because of different circumstances. I have a few things to get through (surgery coming up prayerfully soon), and then I’m going to focus more on scheduling, content (please let me know what you want to see!), and maybe (I’m still toying with the idea) a new look and better site.
- Expand my VA business. Right now I am a VA for two authors. It’s fun, rewarding, and challenging all at the same time. But I’d like to do more.
- Be a better follower of Christ. And by simply doing this, I’ll be a better wife, mom, friend, and just a better person! My word of the year (1st time doing this) is intentional. I want to intentionally do things for God this year.
- Expand my earring business. I have so much fun making earrings, so I really want to ramp it up this year. Right now I just have a facebook group for it, but I’d love to do more. I used to have an Etsy shop, but wasn’t a fan of how they direct people to products, so I left them. For now. I might go back and I might not. Anyway, I just want to do more.
- Be more involved with bookstagram/instagram. In posting, in commenting, messaging people, etc… Some goes with blogging world. I need to be a better friend and comment on posts that others have put so much time and effort into!
The list doesn’t end here folks, but these are my top picks. 🙂
What about you? Do you set yearly goals? Share in the comments!
To find out more information on this weekly post, or to submit a question for a future post, please visit Wondering Wednesdays. If you’re a blogger, please connect by leaving a link to your blog post in the comments! We need more questions for future posts, so please be sure to use the google form and ask away!